Pharmaceutical Processing Equipment
Our Resource Center for the Pharmaceutical Industry is here to help you determine your process equipment needs.
Do you have questions about custom equipment, or know exactly what you need? We’re here to help.
We use decades of innovation and experience to build custom pharmaceutical processing solutions, from small research and development to full scale up to 12,000 gallons.
Our expertise and services include:
- Ability to design portable vessels to accommodate pre-existing floor scales, doorway and room size limitations
- Custom sprayball design and testing with documentation/certification
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art laboratory testing facility
- An experienced, ASME certified field service department is readily available for repairs, modifications and installations/start-up of your vessel or system
Our pharmaceutical processing equipment includes:
- Custom designed mixing, fermentation and storage tanks
- Finishes to less than 6 Ra
- In-house electropolishing and passivation
- Detailed prevalidation documentation
- Pressure/vacuum capabilities
- CE Marking capabilities
- ASME Certified
- Canadian Registration Find Equipment
Here are some common types of pharmaceutical products that are processed using our equipment:
- Medicinal ointments & creams
- Eye drops
- Ear drops
- Injectable medicine
The Lee service team is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are prepared to coordinate parts delivery and work around your production schedule to keep downtime to a minimum.